Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3175
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
- Analyse requirements from customers, review possibilities for realization and derive specific IT-requirements. In case of interdisciplinary projects this is done across various focal topics and knowledge areas;
- Review requirements specifications (customer and IT), complete if necessary, align with customer and stakeholders;
- Create project plan with all necessary detailed plans as (target cross, timeline, resources, costs, etc.) and agree upon with customers;
- Identify and contract internal resources from the delivery units
- Define required sub-project leaders and demand capacities accordingly;
- Select suppliers, request quotations, review and contract as well as steer the suppliers;
- Create project execution request and demand approval.
- Project status (e.g. Deliverables, dates) to be regularly tracked and reviewed, in case of deviations decide upon necessary measures for mitigation;
- Ensure adherence to all economic goals and technological guidelines across all project areas. Document intermediate results and provide reports;
- Steer and monitor delivering units;
- Professionally deal with and solve issues, take corrective measures with regards to economical targets and principles;
- Prepare and conduct steering committee meetings, include participation of executives if required;
- Oder suppliers, monitor their performance, review invoices and authorize payments;
- Create and regularly maintain all relevant project documentations.
Lead project team members
- Define work breakdown structure and assign individual tasks. Lead project team members functionally in an international environment with high cultural diversity. Collaboration and organization might be remotely, e.g. for virtual teams;
- Review task accomplishments and align with team members. Support project team in continuously improving processes and collaboratio;.
- Removing impediments and ensuring the smooth functioning of an agile team;
- Supporting self-organization of the team & ensure an agile working culture;
· Removing impediments and ensuring the smooth functioning of an agile team;
· Resolve conflicts and remove impediments that occur;
· Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Languages: English (Level: min. B2- C1), German is a plus;
- Education: Studies in Informatics, Business Administration or comparable;
- Experience: preferably 5 – 8 years of leading IT projects with high complexity, approx. 5 years of leadership experience in international and cross-divisional teams;
- Methods: broad experience in project management, state-of-the-art processes and tools.
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others.
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset – More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.