Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3082
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 2 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Oversees Quality System Management activities such as managing all the standards, policies, procedures and local documents.
· Monitors, approves and shares documents review.
· Supervises raw materials technical incoming inspection, semi-finished and finished goods conformity. Monitors incoming non-conformity management and suppliers performance.
· Monitors the process parameters according to the cable definitions and process instructions. Manages process parameters deviations request.
· Oversees the respect of control plans and the application of the methods and instructions during all the different steps of production. Follows up, product assurance results, product acceptance/rejection and manages the rework process activities. Manages product deviation requests.
· Manages customer’s claims process by issuing the 3D & 8D reports including root causes analysis. Assures the implementation of the action plan in order to guarantee high level of customer satisfaction. Assures effective and proactive customer support
· Coordinates internal and external audits activities. Oversees action plans progress, follows up defined actions.
· Prepares and controls the annual Quality budget and strategic plans. Prepares, communicates and reviews Quality KPI’s.
· Stops the production in case nonconformity, takes
· Recruits and develops a high performing Quality Team.
· Master’s degree in Quality Management/Assurance,
· Experience: 3 years as Quality Middle Management Position in a manufacturing environment (automotive sector is desired)
· Manufacturing business processes / Audit techniques & practices / 8D process and techniques / Metrology and calibration fundamentals / Laboratory Equipment Safety Rules / Quality Standards / Customer Quality Standard / International Product Regulations /
· MS Office Software ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..) MES and ERP applications.
· Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance,
· Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
· Attractive salary, meal tickets, meal allowance 13th salary, free transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Manager, and you are ready for the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you!