Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3079
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 3 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Prepares and coordinates customer audits and visits, organizes and sustains internal audits. Communicates results and undertakes appropriate actions.
· Communicates customer’s claims to concerned parties and perform initial analysis.
· Tracks customer complaints, requests if needed samples and nonconformed products quality analysis and performs the complete analysis with further
· Prepares and communicates to customer 8D report on time including root causes analysis, corrective and preventive action plans.
· Communicates action plans to involved teams and follows up its progress and effectiveness. Closes the claim according to actions completion and validation.
· Reviews claim summary with concerned parties and provides proactive and effective support to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Plans, prepares, communicates and reviews Quality Customer KPI’s and defines accordingly continuous improvement plan
· University degree in Engineering (Industrial or Technical fields)
· Master’s degree (Industrial or Technical fields – is a plus
· Experience minimum 3 years in a similar position in Industrial Environment
· Knowledge about IATF 16949:2016
· Knowledge about Quality tools (MSA, SPC, capability studies, 5 why, Fishbone)
· Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, ERP applications)
· English is a must
· Good communication skills
· Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
· Dynamic, disciplined, correct
· Adaptable to new challenges and perspectives
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, meal allowance, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment and others
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Customer Specialist, then please apply now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!