Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3083
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 2 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Assures suppliers Market intelligence in line with COFICAB’s sourcing strategy Conducts suppliers qualification process, requests for information, requests for quotations and updates of suppliers Master Data.
· Negotiates contracts or agreements terms and conditions with suppliers, prepares or reviews draft version of contracts or agreements and follows up their validation and signature.
· Reviews purchase requisition completeness and identifies suppliers shortlist. Sends RFQ to suppliers, develops the comparative statement and follows up the final suppliers selection
· Transforms PR into Purchase Order, initiates and follows up PO approval. Issues PO and sends it to supplier. Monitors confirmation reception and checks their compliance with issued PO.
· Arranges transportation of goods and follows up with suppliers for delivery confirmation
· Participates to the suppliers complaints process. Defines and follows up the implementation of adequate actions according to agreement with suppliers.
· Bachelor degree in business administration, management, finance, legal
· Experience – 2 years experience in purchasing department
· Functional and Technical Competencies: Purchasing strategies&processes, Negotiation skills, Survey techniques, Basic accounting and finance, legal norms (contracts), Continuous improvement, Analytical and problem solving skills, organizational skills
· MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT,..), ERP applications
· Fluent English
· Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness
· Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, paid meal, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Purchasing coordinator, then please apply now and send us your CV! We’d love to hear from you!