Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3085
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 2 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Plans calibration and verifies measurement devices according to the periodic planning.
· Establishes and monitors operating and checking instructions of measurement devices.
· Maintains and updates metrology file including test reports, life sheets, internal verification, external certificates, etc.
· Identifies appropriate devices according to parameters to be checked.
· Establishes the report, interprets test results and detects anomalies and communicates test report to concerned parties.
· Participates in identifying root causes and proposes corrective actions.
· Performs capability and R&R studies according to the periodic planning.
· Coordinates with Maintenance and/or device suppliers the repair of equipment’s in case of measurement device fails and breakdowns.
· Assures the well keeping of test equipment’s and the organization and cleanness of the work areas while respecting defined flows, locations and storage conditions.
· Suggests continuous improvement actions to improve quality results and KPIs.
· University degree in Engineering
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive field,
· Knowledge about quality tools (MSA, SPC, capability studies, 5 why, Fishbone)
· Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project)
· Good English knowledge
· Good communication skills
· Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized, disciplined
Attractive salary, 13th salary, free meal, meal tickets, health insurance, transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Metrology Engineer, then please apply now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!