Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3228
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
IT/proccess experts are seen as a „source of knowledge” for specific subjects. They contribute with their special expertise to enhance organizational efficiency. They participate in projects, evaluate organizational needs, enable other people by spreading their knowleadge, define suitable solutions and ensure that defined requirements are met. In some cases experts can take over the role as project leader instead of project member (e.g. small projects or projects in their area of expertise).
- Acts as an expert in their respective area with several dedicated focus topic (e.g. first internal contact for questions or problem solving)
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company.
- Creation of requirements/user stories and ensuring user satisfaction
- Checks new versions for functionality, supporting of testing activities including documentation of results and release/rejection of test case.
- Guides and supports operations proactively; challenges the status quo (Continuous Improvement Process (CIP), Standardization)
- Makes decisions and is able to discuss them with managers conducts small IT projects as consultant.
- Conducts the business requirement according to the defined timeline for their work packages as team member for IT and process optimization.
- Responsible for 2nd Level Support for Application-Areas (Modules);
- Analyzing and Solving Support tickets.
- Testing of implemented features.
- Reporting of bugs and follow up.
- Documentation of Changes and creation of release notes / Updating User Documentation.
- License/Diploma in Business, Economics, IT or related field
- High school Diploma.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Language: Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Experience in IT purchasing tools(SAP, cloud solution) is required;
- Strong organizational and networking skills
- Experience in business processes for purchasing, logistics, and finance
- Flexibility and problem-solving abilities
- Team oriented and able to delegate tasks
- Willingness to travel for projects
- Process-oriented mindset with IT affinity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Interpersonal and intercultural understanding
- Self-determined and structured working style
- Highly motivated and engaged in work
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset – More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.