Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3203
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
- Posting (eg. acquisitions, movements, retirements) in asset accounting;
- Evaluation of issues in asset accounting due to the legal obligation of capitalizing;
- Creating and maintaining master data asset accounting;
- Activities related to inventory of fixed assets in SAP;
- Responsible to manage the long-term property and equipment of the company used for business, such buildings, mechanical equipment, furniture and office equipment;
- Maintain the assets of the corporation and ensure integrity of the financial statements; ensure that all corporate and GAAP policies are followed;
- Work closely with the technical department team to ensure accurate and compliant reporting;Responsible for activation of fixed assets, settlement, scrapping, depreciation in SAP;
- Perform and document monthly reconciliation of fixed assets, construction in progress and project cost centers ;
- Creating reports in asset accounting;
- Ensure good communication with local unit;
- Supporting interface to SAP-module PS (Project System);
- Month End closing activities;
- Writing and updating work instructions;
- Other activities related to fixed assets accounting.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting/ Technical field);
- At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in Asset Accounting field;
- Hungarian – mandatory, minimum B2, both written and spoken;
- English – mandatory, minimum B2, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge in SAP: Module FI-AA, PS would be a plus;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel);
- Technical understanding;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player;
- Independent working style;
- Availability to travel.
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;