Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3081
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 2 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Participate to installation and commissioning activities provided by equipment suppliers
· Ensure corrective maintenance activities and determines root causes analysis of faults
· Ensure preventive and predictive maintenance activities
· Creating maintenance work instructions and procedures
· Ensure technical documentation for equipment and utilities
· Realize equipment, tools and spare parts inventory
· Organize and coordinate the work in his department and the related teams/tasks
· View the growth of the Group he/she will be called to travel and support with new implementations in the Country and Abroad for short or medium missions.
· University degree in Engineering (Electrical/Automation/Electronics)
· Experience minimum 2 years in a similar position in automotive field
· Good PC skills (Word, Excel)
· Good English knowledge
· Good communication skills
· Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
· PLC knowledge represent an advantage.
· Dynamic, disciplined, correct
· Attractive salary, 13th salary
· Performance bonus
· Free allowance, meal tickets
· Health insurance
· The opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Electrical Engineer, then please apply now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!