Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3243
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
LeanIX is a very important data source for the digital transformation of Bosch. It is used across all business units in almost all operating counties. It provides deep insights in the IT Landscape for both IT and Business departments. With LeanIX, we are able to see and manage the use of IT products and IT Applications in the entire organization.
You as part of the LeanIX product management support team, are essential because you integrate data from other internal or external system to create even more business value for Bosch internal users. You expand the capability to use and work with data and make it available e.g. via insightful and meaningful reports. You make the difference.
- Support with clarification of customer requirements and feasibility assessment against LeanIX capabilities;
- Regular communication and alignment with LeanIX technical teams, 3rd party provider and with local and central single point of contacts;
- Integration of various systems with LeanIX depending on client needs with support from the provider;
- Data handling (XML, Json, Excel, CSV);
- Provide on-demand/standard reports to internal teams and to customers (PowerBI, KNIME, MS SQL);
- Requirements management within JIRA or similar.
- English speaking, German is an advantage;
- Data handling experience nice to have;
- Familiar with Git and Jenkins is an advantage;
- Previous work experience in a reporting role (PowerBI or similar);
- Good understanding of REST-API functionality, implementation and adaptability;
- Availability to travel (only for training/workshops);
- Solution-oriented mindset;
- Good communication skills/Team spirit/ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset – More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.