Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3086
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Experiență 2 Ani
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
· Analyses and monitors customer forecast reliability
· Receives, verifies and enters timely customer’s forecasts and orders in the information system and provides feedback to customers
· Performs, follows up and updates delivery plan based on customer orders and priorities
· Deals with customers extra orders, urgent delivery requests. Coordinates customer’s claims.
· Advises about schedule preparation, generates pick lists accordingly, controls and updates physical preparation progress, products labels, delivery documents, packaging and trucks loading.
· Validates delivery in the information system and communicates Advanced Shipment Note to customers (ASN). Follows up delivery accuracy On-Time-In Full (OTIF) and takes needed actions.
· Prepares, communicates and reviews Logistics KPI’s and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems.
· Bachelor’s degree -Logistics, Transport Management or Administration
· 1-3 years in a similar position – industrial field
· English – Advanced (writing, reading, speaking)
· Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ERP
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team, plan and organize operations and activities
· Ability to analyze, synthesize and be attentive to details
· Being prompt in fulfilling the tasks and assuming responsibility for them
· Integrity, self-control, cooperation, tact, seriousness;
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, meal allowance, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Customer Relations Coordinator, then please apply now and send us your CV! We’d love to hear from you!