Detalii despre locul de muncă
Job ID 3166
Nivel carieră Nespecificat
Nivel studii Absolvent
Descrierea locului de muncă
- Supervises and delegates tasks regarding day to day activities to team members;
- Provides services to customers in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements (for the team managed);
- Ensures processes within area of responsibility follow agreed corporate guidelines, Central Directives and local working instructions;
- Implements, conducts and documents process related controls;
- Provides required information/ documents to internal and external auditors;
- Offers support in onboarding new comers (identifies training needs, training assignment, follow up on completion and overall progress/ development);
- Provides guidance to accounting staff to optimize performance, including monitoring workloads and related assignment in order to ensure completion of activities in time and quality;
- Provides support to the Head of SSC, to other SSC departments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees, within the frame of Service Level Agreement;
- Ensures complete timely and duly reporting to management; escalates topics/ issues according to agreed escalation matrix;
- Ensures that customer’s complaints are analyzed and handled efficiently, errors corrected and measures implemented to avoid future occurrence;
- Derives monthly KPIs, analyses and comments results/ variances and proposes improvement measures;
- Attracts, develops, retains and efficiently manages associates within area of responsibility, including direct reports;
- Conducts Goal & Performance Dialogue/Annual Salary Review/Talent & Associate Review for direct reports;
- Creates WorkOns for replacement of personnel and participates in the hiring process (e.g. screening of candidates proposed by HR, interview participation and hiring decision);
- Promotes and drives process standardization, harmonization and improvements (through CIP);
- Approves and monitors vacations, days off, home office and requests from the team, supporting IDM request for the team in his/her area or responsibility;
- Ensures efficient and timely communication with all relevant stakeholders (customers, own team, other shared services processes, external parties, administrative support departments);
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.
- University Diploma
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good organizational skills (organizational design and development, planning and delegation);
- Strategic thinking;
- Good management and leadership skills;
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role;
- Customer and solution oriented attitude;
- Multicultural work environment exposure;
- Promoting the company’s image;
- Solid knowledge of Shared Services Finance and Accounting processes, organization and reporting structures;
- Good experience in working with SAP or other ERP systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good presentation skills.
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;